Does Acupuncture hurt?
No it does not hurt. People state that they feel a sensation but not really pain.
Is acupuncture safe?
Yes, we use the finest single use sterilized needles that are pre-packaged.
What conditions are treated by acupuncture?
- Menstrual problems
- Infertility, both male and female
- Digestive disorders
- Anxiety and depression
- Stress management
- Menopausal symptoms
Does insurance cover acupuncture?
More insurance companies are covering acupuncture treatments. Please call our office and we will find out if you have coverage and then bill your insurance company for you.
What form of payment do you take?
Cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. We also have pre-payment plans at a discounted price.
How many treatments will I need?
More chronic issues will take more time to treat, but most people start to feel better within 4-6 treatments. When dealing with infertility treatment, can last over several cycles.
What sets our clinic apart from other Chinese Medical Practitioners?
- We give personalize treatment, you will not be treated as a number.
- We take the time to educate you on the wonders of Chinese Medicine.
- We believe in using technology to communicate with our patients and will respond to your text 24/7.
- Your treatment is individually formulated, no cookie cutter treatments plans.
- We have evening and weekend appointments.
- We believe in being your advocate for your healthcare needs.
- We have a relationships with several of the major Reproductive Endocrinologists in the Chicagoland area.
- We believe in working with you at any level of treatment. We do not turn you away if you want to use both Eastern and Western medicine to achieve pregnancy.